Wednesday, February 11, 2009

come on people!

well, there have been numerous times these past few weeks where i meant to update..and did not. so im just going to pretend that i updated on the following:

Bill Clinton
Boring Jobs of America
The budget deficit/my thoughts on the stimulus package.



NOW what i really wanted to talk about. Or at least pose to the world because this is really quite interesting and baffling. How is it that I can spend TWO consecutive days at work without doing five minutes of real work? real, actual, like, 'why dont you research this/go give this sheet of paper to so-and-so' work? I am honestly begining to think that i have slipped through the cracks of this governmental institution. and if this is the case, why is the government paying me considerable amounts of money when they dont really have it. Dont get me wrong, I am all for making MY ends meet, i need money yo, but at the same time we are talking about cutting teacher's pay? restricting medicare requirements? I mean, come on. If your going to cut spending, cut mom and dad's jobs, all the like...why not fire the person that refills the printer paper and just do it yourself? I would valiantly give up this job if it saved some other person's job who had a real job and a real family to look after. come on Sam, get it together. We hungry out here.
just sayin.


1 comment:

Flanagan said...

this is why i love you

ps the fact that you hate your job may or may not be the REAL reason you would give it up so easily haha JuuUUuUSSSSsssttttTTTTT KEEEEEEDDDDDIING!!!!!1111onewon